SEO Benefits & Methodology to Adopt for Good Referencing SEO
Methodology to Adopt for Good Referencing (SEO) of Your Website
- Keyword Research & Optimization – The first step is to choose the ‘right’ keywords that will help your customers find your products or services. Contrary to what you might think, it is not enough to have a website to make yourself visible. Working on your positioning and your SEO is therefore a crucial phase for your development. We will research the keywords for you, and analyze the competition on these keywords and thus determine an efficiency index for each of the keywords (KPI). So we can better orient our actions according to your time, financial, etc. objectives.
- ‘In page’ SEO – Once keyword research is complete, we will place those keywords strategically in the “hot spots” of your web pages to make it easier for major search engines to analyze the content of your pages.
- ‘Off-Page’ SEO – To get excellent visibility on the search engines you need good management of your incoming links or “backlinks”. Google uses an algorithm to determine the ranking of your site on search engines. The primary weighting factor, which represents approximately 21% of the total weighting, depends on the link level. This means to be ranked well, you need to get quality inbound links to your site.
What Benefits Does SEO Offers to The Online Success of Your Business?
There are many advantages to having your website optimized for search engines. The most important thing is to help the search engines read your pages and index them correctly. This allows potential customers to find your site when they research relevant to your business. The other two major benefits that drive most businesses to optimize their websites are increased traffic and increased sales rates!
- Improved Positioning & Visibility of Your Website on Search Engines – Google, Yahoo!, Bing use complex algorithms to determine which sites are most relevant to specific searches. Optimizing your site to take advantage of the algorithms will help your website get higher search engine rankings for your keywords. These keywords are the words most likely to be entered by customers when searching for your products or services.
- Lower Customer Acquisition Costs – If your site is in the top 30 ranking on google, this will reduce your advertising costs and get free traffic from Google, Yahoo! and Bing. Optimizing visibility on search engines is one of the cheapest long-term digital marketing strategies!
- Increased Awareness of your Business, Increase Traffic and Increased Sales & Sales Margins – The more people visit your website, the more likely you are to make a sale. Getting lots of free website traffic will increase your overall revenue and sales margins by reducing the amount you pay for acquiring each new customer.
Important Things to Know & Always Remember
- Without SEO, the number of visitors to your website from search engines is generally quite low. If you do not optimize your site, search engines will have difficulty categorizing and ranking your site according to the keywords relevant to your business.
- Both SEO ‘In Page’ and ‘Off-Page’ are required. You cannot get good results, the two being complementary.
- SEO results are not instant. The results of SEO work done today may not be immediately apparent. The results of this work are sometimes effective several weeks, even several months later.
- If your site is new, you will have to be patient. Because it takes time to gain the trust of search engines.
- Never assume that your site is finished. If you want your site to continue to appear at a high ranking, we recommend that you continually make improvements.
- Adapt to algorithm updates. To achieve and maintain good rankings, you need to adapt your SEO strategy to changes in search engines. The SEO strategy must therefore evolve over time.
Implementation and use of Google Webmaster Tools. To know the keywords for which your site is classified and to know which sites have links to yours.
- Implementation and use of the Google Analytics console. To find out the number of visitors your site receives, the keywords they use to find you, and their behavior on your pages.
- Installation and use of Google Address. Google address is a service from Google that allows you to indicate the positioning of your business on the Internet using a marker. Google Address for Business works like a local directory and creating a listing gives you the opportunity to promote your business.
- Low quality equals high risk. Poor and / or poor quality “backlinks” in its content on the site can easily lead to penalization of your site by search engines.
- Create content primarily for people, not for search engines. It is useless to have content classified well on the search engines but that the Net surfers will not want to read, or not directing them towards a purchase. Offer attractive content to visitors. The more engaging the content, the more people will stay on your site. The time spent by Internet users on your site is significant for search engines, which analyze that your site deserves a good search ranking.
- Create videos. They increase the amount of time people spend on your site and also allow you to get links from video sharing sites.
- Create maps, charts and infographics. People are more likely to share these types of content than plain text.
- Add social sharing buttons to your website. We must make the action of sharing your content easy and intuitive for Internet users.
- Social media is no substitute for SEO. Your strategy on social networks is important, and must be integrated into your SEO strategy without replacing it.
- Add a blog to your website. It keeps your site alive and quickly and easily add content to your site.
- Create content to post on other sites and blogs. People are much more likely to associate with you if you provide them with content to use on their site.